- Lower Line Rental Costs – only one analogue line is needed for all calls
- Flexible Numbering – have a London number in Liverpool, and use non-geographic numbers if desired (0844, 0845, etc.)
- Web-based Call Management tools – easily administer and make changes to your phone system from any Internet browser
- Cisco or Polycom Handsets available, or use traditional DECT cordless phones
- Integrated Disaster Recovery Planning – your phone system is no longer tied to your office
- Softphone Client with CRM Integration – access your Company Address Book, screen pop from CRMs, and more
- Advanced Call Statistics and Call Recording – see when your busy periods are, whether you’ve missed calls, and have complete call recording flexibility
- Voicemail to Email/Text – Voicemails are emailed to you as .WAV files
- Smartphone/tablet App – makes calls from your office number, on your mobile, anywhere
questVoice Horizon Cloud Hosted VoIP is an advanced easy-to-use Voice-over-IP (VoIP) telephony solution for small to medium businesses, easily scalable from 1 – 150 handsets with its simple per subscription per month model.
The questVoice Horizon phone system hardware is Cloud hosted, meaning we manage it for you and you don’t have to buy the hardware. You use dedicated Horizon VoIP handsets (Cisco or Polycom) which connect to the Cloud-hosted phone system over the Internet. It doesn’t matter where your handset is plugged in – in the office, home, or the other side of the world – you can still make and receive calls at normal call rates, as if you were in the office!
No phone system hardware to buy, no ISDN line rental needed, no support or maintenance contracts needed, and cost savings on call costs. questVoice Horizon Cloud hosted VoIP will make your business more available, more flexible, and improve the customer journey. Improve your telecommunications and reduce your costs – what’s not to like?
VoIP (Voice-over-IP) is just another way of making phone calls and most calls, once they hit the public telephone networks are already VoIP – you just didn’t know it. Calls are made over your Internet connection, rather than your phone lines. This means you can stop paying expensive line rental, and just utilise the Internet Connection that you already have in place for both Data and VoIP!
Your voice is converted into digital data and sent over the Internet, rather than as analogue signals sent over traditional phone lines. Call quality is much better (think HD voice) and much clearer. Significant cost savings on line rental and on calls are achievable, and if you have multiple sites on the same VoIP solution ALL calls between them should be absolutely FREE.
Your business phone number, once its been ported from the traditional telecoms world will become Cloud-hosted rather than tied to your local Exchange, meaning you can take it with you if you move, and you can have any dialling code you want – have a London number in Liverpool!
VoIP calls actually use a tiny amount of Internet bandwidth, so you don’t need a particularly fast connection, the latest fibre broadband is more than sufficient for most businesses to run both the Voice and Data. If you are unable to get Fibre Broadband yet we’d recommend installing a dedicated analogue line and additional broadband connection just for voice traffic to make sure call quality isn’t affected. We’ll walk you through the process and confirm whether VoIP will work for you based on your Internet speeds and availability. Call quality is paramount for any telecoms solution therefore we also have a range of Assured and Converged services which will guarantee high call quality and give you the peace of mind that you can make as many concurrent calls as you need to.
questVoice Cloud Hosted VoIP is a complete communications service for business that provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal. The service allows you, the administrator, to easily manage your environment whilst enabling your employees to maximise their productivity.
Quest are Gamma Telecom Certified Partners which ensures our clients get the best possible service and that we are qualified to recommend the best connectivity services to our clients.