Quest Cloud Solutions Ltd
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy
The following is a breakdown of Quest Cloud Solutions Ltd’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility and our commitment to the environment. Corporate Social Responsibility is defined as the integration of business operations and values, whereby the interests of all stakeholders including investors, customers, employees, the community and the environment are reflected in the company’s policies and actions.
We are committed to:
- Continuous improvement in our Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy;
- Encouraging our business partners, suppliers, customers, and Reseller Partners to strive for matching performance;
- Acting in a socially responsible way;
- Continually improving our performance and meeting or exceeding all relevant legislation;
- Encouraging our staff to be mindful of the effect of their actions on any natural resource.
Purpose and Aims
- The purpose of this policy is to make clear to all stakeholders what we mean by Corporate Social Responsibility and how we propose to work towards achieving its goals. Quest’s Corporate Social Responsibility policy applies throughout all of the business’s processes and actions and governs our approach to all our activities;
In implementing this Corporate Social Responsibility policy we aim to:
- Be responsible and a good, socially responsible Corporate Citizen;
- Be an exemplar of good practice to other businesses and individuals.
Standards of Business Conduct
- We recognise that good Corporate Social Responsibility embraces all aspects of sustainable business and the way we affect people through our business operations;
- We shall operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices;
- We believe that a responsible approach to developing mutually-beneficial relationships between companies, global or local, is a vital part of delivering business success;
- When carrying out our business, in consultation with our customers, we will determine the environmental, social and economic issues;
- We will continually review our policies and business practices to encourage engagement with small and medium enterprises and to reduce our environmental impact.
- We are committed to ensuring that our business is conducted in all respects according to rigorous ethical, professional and legal standards;
- All the laws that regulate and apply will be complied with;
- We endeavour to ensure that stakeholders have confidence in the decision-making and management processes of the business, by the conduct and professionalism of all staff. We do this by continually training and developing our staff;
- All groups and individuals with whom we have a business relationship will be treated in a fair, open and respectful manner;
- Competition will be reasonable and based upon the quality, value and integrity of the products and services being supplied;
- Feedback on performance will be actively sought, and we will continually review all activities to ensure best practice is observed at all times;
- We encourage our customers, suppliers, business partners, and Reseller Partners to give feedback on our performance and ensure that all customer comments are analysed, responded to and where appropriate, acted upon;
- An Action Plan will be developed to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
- Our objective is to endeavour to reduce our impact on the environment through a commitment to continual improvement;
- We will continue to work with our vendors to reduce their impact on the environment;
- We do assess production, use and disposal associated with the main goods we use;
- We aim to dispose of waste in the most environmentally friendly way, i.e. correct disposal/recycling of disused IT equipment;
- Through the use of advanced technology such as Microsoft Skype For Business Unified Communications, we aim to reduce the environmental impact of business travel by conducting remote meetings, conference calls, and video conferences in place of face-to-face meetings where appropriate;
- We aim to make all appropriate efficiencies within our hosted Cloud platform to reduce unnecessary power consumption and waste;
- We aim to encourage businesses to use our Cloud-hosted IT services as a way of reducing their environmental impact (i.e. due to lower in-house power consumption, lowered air conditioning needs, etc.). Quest’s Cloud platform provides an environmentally friendly IT system which reduces the need for businesses to buy and run additional hardware.
- We aim to support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
Equality and Diversity
- We aim to eliminate discrimination on any grounds and promote equality of opportunity in all aspects of the business;
- We will ensure that all stakeholders are treated with respect;
- Our range of services will take account of the needs of a diverse customer base.
- Principles, policies and procedures for sustainable business activity will be adhered to;
- These principles, policies, and procedures will act as a prompt to staff to consider sustainability as a factor in all business decisions;
- We seek to minimise the adverse environmental effects of people travelling to and from our offices where possible by allowing for flexible working considerations.
- Quest’s offices are located in an award-winning, low carbon, highly-sustainable building (The Incubator, Alconbury Weald) which makes use of rainwater harvesting and flexible ventilation systems for internal climate management.
Impact on Society
- We will take steps to understand how we can most effectively support the needs of the local community and implement initiatives accordingly;
- We will consider all requests from all staff for flexible working opportunities in order to encourage a good work/life balance (as per the June 2014 flexible working legislation);
- Our impact on the local and wider community will be understood and nurtured.
Suppliers and Reseller Partners
- Suppliers and Reseller Partners will be worked with to help us achieve our policy aspirations in the delivery of our products and services;
- We shall encourage suppliers and Reseller Partners to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit;
- Suppliers and Reseller Partners are regarded as partners and we will work with them to help us achieve our policy aspirations in the delivery of our products and services.
For more information on Quest Cloud Solutions Ltd.’s Corporate Social Responsibility Policy, please speak to Jonathan Gaillard (Director and Corporate Social Responsibility Champion) on 0845 521 6000 (Option 4)
Download Quest Cloud Solutions Ltd’s Corporate Social Responsibility Policy