Quest Cloud have created a range of cloud products and services that have been developed to meet and exceed the requirements of organisations planning to migrate services into the cloud.
Our combination of enterprise-level platforms and hosting facilities, great value solutions and exceptional customer service allow businesses to enjoy the benefits of the cloud, but without the high cost and risk.
- Hosted Servers – Our Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering provides a fully supported, highly stable and resilient cloud platform, comprising of infrastructure and operating systems to deliver your services from. It is available as either public or private cloud.
- Hosted Desktops – Available as either a DaaS (Desktop as a Service) using multi-tenancy architecture to deliver low cost but high performing user desktops, or as a bespoke private cloud installation; Quest Hosted Desktops deliver a fully managed and supported environment for users to access their work desktops, securely, and from any location.
- Hosted Exchange – Our multi-tenanted email solution is based on Microsoft Exchange 2016, and can be delivered straight to your local Outlook software, or accessed via OWA (Outlook Web Access) or even our hosted desktop. Creating a dedicated Exchange solution built within our public or private cloud not only gives you a greater piece of mind, but also allows additional features and customisation.
- Cloud Backup – The Quest Cloud online backup solution is built using best-in-class software, and as standard provides daily data snapshots to our secure data centre with 30-day retention. It is taken at the hypervisor level and administrators of users can restore individual files and roll back to previous versions.
- Cloud File Server – A fully-featured file server and sharing solution, supplied and supported by Quest Cloud, that allows you to provide full administration and management to your users’ file sharing activities. For smaller businesses, it gives a full fileserver experience, and for larger organisations it’s powerful enough to be used as an alternative to popular document management solutions.
- Disaster Recovery – Our DRaaS (Disaster Recovery as a Service) solution is an impressive, comprehensive offering that provides real-time, asynchronous replication of data to our cloud, with the ability for full server failover to your cloud-based mirror in minutes following any planned or unplanned downtime.